SCSRT membership is open to both students and registered technologists.
10 Great Reasons to be an SCSRT Member
1. Connection: You are connected to a larger group banded together to help produce positive results for the medical imaging profession in South Carolina.
2. Annual Educational Conference: The annual conference provides quality education and networking for medical imaging professionals. You can contribute to the content, help plan the conference or attend to enhance your personal and professional development.
3. Public Policy / Advocacy: The SCSRT works closely with the ASRT, SCRQSA, and AEIRS to ensure that the collective voice of South Carolina's radiologic technologists are being heard.
4. Free Informational Services: The association keeps members in touch with each other and current issues through the association’s web site and email updates of emerging issues relevant to medical imaging. You remain informed about radiologic technology in our region in a way that saves you time.
5. Networking: You have many opportunities to network with medical imaging professionals in our region, to build your contacts, to share ideas, best practices and solutions to enhance your current job, and to find opportunities for career enhancement.
6. Affiliation: You will have affiliation with your professional association and over 300 medical imaging professionals in our state.
7. Discounts on Educational Offerings: You receive reduced registration fees at all annual meeting educational events.
8. Leadership Opportunities: You are provided opportunities to learn and practice leadership and management skills that you may need for your resume, professional growth or self-promotion. Opportunities are available on the Board, committees and special projects.
9. Recognition: You can be recognized or can recognize your colleagues for their achievements in medical imaging.
10. Empowerment: You are part of a larger community. You are empowered to get involved in issues that affect your personal and professional communities.